I can't wait until Thursday and a chance ot meet with the incredible team in Thunder Bay, who have been collecting, fixing and fundraising to send a BEC to Northern Namibia. Steve and the team there have done an incredible job and I can't wait to get there. I've altered my route and now plan on travelling through Duluth and heading across the Upper Penninsula of Michigan, crossing into Ontarion at Sault. St. Marie.
Steve will be meeting me in Duluth Thursday afternoon and I'll be returning to Duluth on Saturday morning. @ days off the bike, what a treat